BIG SUMMATIVE 1
I. Fill in with am / is / are.
Sorry, I _____ late.
What ____ your name?
There ______a table in the room.
There ______ bags on the table.
I _____ fine.
No problem. It _____ OK.
How _______ you?
_______ your school big?
Hello, _______ this the English class?
Where ______ the children?
II. Put the words in order and make up a sentences.
What / see / you / picture / in / the / do
Why / the children / are / happy
How / do / spell / that / you
You / like / do / in groups / to work
Is / easy / it / together / to work
How often / you / do / read / English books
III. Fill in with prepositions.
1. It is hot _______ the city.
a) on b) in c) at
2. ________ hot days we go out ______ the city.
a) on, of b) in, of c) at, of
3. My father often takes us ______ the seaside.
a) in b) at c) to
4. Our teacher speaks English _______ us.
a) to b) of c) for
5. It is fun to work _________ groups.
a) at b) in c) to
IV. Choose the correct word.
1. We enjoy _________________ weather.
a) rainy b) cold c) sunny
2. We __________ songs at the English lesson.
a) speak b) read c) sing
3. My uncle`s horse has a long ____________.
a) head b) tooth c) tail
4. My horse sleeps in a ____________.
a) dining room b) stable c) kitchen
5. My cousin swims _____________.
a) in the bathroom b) in the stable c) in the sea
V. Choose the best answer.
1. Where is the Big Ben?
a) in Baku b) in London c) in Russia
2. Where is the Eiffel Tower?
a) in Turkey b) in England c) in France
3. Where is the Kremlin?
a) in Moscow b) in Istanbul c) in Cairo
V. Choose the correct answer.
1. How many days are there in a week?
a) 6 b) 30 c) 7
2. How many minutes are there in an hour?
a) 15 b) 60 c) 31
3. How many days are there in 2 week?
a) 12 b) 60 c) 14
4. How many weeks are there in a month?
a) 3 b) 4 c) 6
Teacher`s sign: ___________________
METOD B.S: ________________
Оставьте свой комментарий: