Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Visiting Sights in Russia and in Great Britain. An advert for visitors to our town user:
Look and Learn to receive a letter abroad to return fairy tale to the city by ship fountain to be situated in tradition a language Peterhof to go sightseeing Pavlovsk Palace Westminster Abbey place Tower Bridge
Visiting Sights in St. Peter and London Peterhof Pavlovsk Westminster Abbey Pushkin Tower Bridge St.Paul's cathedral
Complete the sentences. 1. Peterhof is …. 2. They visited … 3. It wasn’t boring … 4.The guide told them … 5. Martin would like to learn … 6. Martin’s dream is to become …
The letters are mixed. Find out the words. algnuage ngighteesis hrePtefo baodra tunrer lapace Itatrdoni outaifnn
Choose the correct adjectives Moscow is… than St.Petersburg. A)big B) bigger, C) the biggest 2) Visiting sightseeing is … than playing computers. A) interesting B) the most interesting C) more interesting 3) Travelling by plane is … than travelling by train. A) more comfortable B) comfortable C)the most comfortable 4) St.Petersburg is one of … cities in the world. A) the most beautiful B) more beautiful C) beautiful Moscow is …city in Russia. A) large B) larger C) the largest
Урок Посещение достопримечательностей в России и в Великобритании. Рекламный буклет для туристов.
Цели урока : -расширение страноведческих знаний по теме страны и достопримечательности
-совершенствование навыков чтения. Развитие навыков чтения с полным пониманием личного письма.
- умение писать рекламу о достопримечательностях своего города.
- активизация лексики по теме
Оборудование: картинки по теме "Достопримечательности". Интерактивная доска.
1. Организационный момент
- Good morning boys and girls! ( Good morning)
I'm glad to see you. Today the theme of our lesson is " Visiting sights in Russia and Great Britain". Today we'll talk about places of interest. We'll visit St. Petersburg and London. And we'll do some exercises, answer the questions, revise comparative and superlative adjectives, sing a song, read an advert for visitors to our town.
1) Фонетическая разминка.
Let's begin our lesson with the revising new words. Look at the blackboard! Listen to me and repeat after me the new words.
• to receive a letter abroad - Will you translate the word fountain into
• to return fairy tale Russian?
• to the city by ship fountain -Who can translate the words?
• to be situated in tradition
• a language Peterhof
• to go sightseeing Pavlovsk
• Palace Westminster Abbey
• place Tower Bridge
2) Речевая разминка
- Listen to me attentively and answer my questions?
- Where did you spend your summer holidays?
( I spent my holidays in Sochi)
- Have you ever been to Moscow, St.Peter, or London? (No, I haven't)
- Where would you like to spend your summer holidays? (I would like to spend my holidays in London.
3) проверка дом. задания.
- We have received a letter from London. The letter was written by Martin. He wrote about visiting St.Peter and such places as Pushkin , Peterhof and Pavlovsk palaces in his letter.
-Let's check your homework. Your homework was reading and translating the letter from Martin to Lena. E x.78,p.28
I'll check your understanding the text by the questions and some exercises. Look at the exercise 79. Let's read the questions. Who will be the first? Masha, read the first question please!
• 1) Where did Martin spend his summer holidays?
• 2) What places did he visit?
• 3) What palace did he like best of all?
• 4) What Martin’s Dream?
5) what can he do already?
4) EX. 80
- The next task is to complete the following sentences. Look at the blackboard and complete the sentences.Use the information from Martin's letter.
1. Peterhof is ….
2. They visited …
3. It wasn’t boring …
4.The guide told them …
5. Martin would like to learn …
6. Martin’s dream is to become...
- Can you find the English equivalents to these Russian word combinations
- много фонтанов,
- удивительно видеть
- красивый город
,- великий дворец.
6) Поездка в Питербург. Презентация.
- We spoke about sights in St. Petersburg. We named such sights as: Pavlovsk, Pushkin and Peterhof. Here you can see a lot of pictures of these palaces. And now I want to show you all these beautiful and great sights. Let's visit St. Petersburg together .
7) The letters are mixed. Find out the words
- Let's play a game. Look at the blackboard. The letters are mixed. Find out the words.
• algnuage ngighteesis
• hrePtefo baodra
• tunrer lapace
• Itatrdoni outaifnn ( fountain)
8) Ex. 86, p. 29. Совершенствование навыков чтения и монологической речи.
- We also get a letter from Russia. The letter was written by Lena to Martin. Look at the exercise 86. Who can tell me what letter is about? What did she write in her letter?
Pupils - She also travelled a lot this summer. In August she went abroad. she spent two weeks in Cambridge in a summer school camp.
9) Путешествие по Лондону. Презентация о Лондоне.
- We have never been to London. But we have heard and read a lot about the city. And now we can visit London. Look at the blackboard. Let's visit London together.
10) Песенка на английском языке " Tower Bridge"
- Let's have a little rest. Sing a song "Tower Bridge" together.
11) Представление рекламного буклета о нашем городе. Проектная работа
- I've got a message from Jim and his friends. They want to get a lot of information about our town because they want to visit us next week. What can you tell about our town Meleuz? Can you write an advert for visitors to our town
Pupil - I live in the town of Meleuz. Meleuz is not far from Ufa. It is not large but nice. My native town is situated in a very picturesque place. The landscape in this part of the country is beautiful. Meleuz is in some way a cultural centre of the district. There are two modern cinema halls, a concert hall, a museum, a music school, an arts school, a church. There's a big department store and several small shops in the town. My town is famous not only for its beauty but also its people. So my native town is a nice place to live in. The life is quiet nice and peaceful. You are most welcome to visit my town.
12) Choose the correct adjectives
1) Moscow is… than St.Petersburg.
A)big B) bigger, C) the biggest
2) Visiting sightseeing is … than playing computers. A) interesting B) the most interesting C) more interesting
3) Travelling by plane is … than travelling by train. A) more comfortable B) comfortable C)the most comfortable
4) St.Petersburg is one of … cities in the world.
A) the most beautiful B) more beautiful C) beautiful
5) Moscow is …city in Russia.
A) large B) larger C) the largest
13) Итоги урока
- You worked very hard. The lesson is over. You may go.
Оставьте свой комментарий: