Документы в архиве:
Название документа 4 класс.docx
Прочитай текст и впиши ответы на вопросы в таблицу.
Kate, Judy and Jamie are friends. They are eight, nine and ten years old. One friend is having a party on the first of June, one is having a party on the second of June, and one is having a party on the third of June.
Judy is nine years old.
The boy is ten years old.
Kate`s party is not on the first or second of June. Jamie`s party is on the first day of the month.
What are their names?
When is the party?
How old are they?
ten years old
Найди и выпиши «лишнее слово» в каждой строчке.
Pencil bridge ruler paints
Mother science father brother
Slide swing ladder TV
Teacher music art maths
Choir carpet cupboard table
Поставь слова в нужные колонки.
Music Food and Drink Containers
Guitar, jam, sugar, bag, song, water, pear, drums, fish, carton, record, melon, tin, bottle, disk jockey, piano, pocket, honey, omelet.
Поставь слова в пары.
Раздели змейку на слова и напиши их.
Прочитай текст и выбери правильный ответ.
Andy has got a picture of an elephant, a lion, a tiger, in his book. The elephant has big ears. It`s from Africa. It`s nearly fifteen years old. It`s a wild animal. The lion is a wild animal from Africa too. It`s twelve years old. The tiger isn`t from Africa. It`s Indian. Andy also has got a picture of a panda in his book. The panda is a wild animal from China but it is in a zoo in England now.
5 years old
50 years old
15 years old
The lion is
25 years old
12 years old
20 years old
The tiger is from
The panda is
An American pet
A Chinese wild animal
A Chinese pet
Название документа 5 класс.doc
Контрольная работа 5 класс.
1.Заполните пропуски, выбрав подходящее вопросительное слово.
a)Where b)How c)What d)When
1. _______ is your name?
2.________old are you?
3.________are you from?
4.________is your birthday?
2.Ваша подруга из Великобритании рассказывает вам о себе. Прочитайте и отметьте неподходящие предложения.
1. My name is Betty.
2. I am Ken.
3. I am from Russia.
4. I am English.
3.Прочитайте текст и вставьте подходящее по смыслу слово из таблицы.
My (1) is Helen. (2) surname is Smith. I (3) eleven. I am (4) Great Britain. I (5) in Oxford. I (6) a family: my Mother, my Father and two brothers. My (7) is collecting toys. My toys are (8) and funny. I (9) to be a doctor. My Mother is a (10) too.
4.Найдите в каждом задании лишнее по смыслу слово.
1 .a) father b) granny c) girl d) sister
2. a) child b) daughter c) brother d) friend
3. a) pupil b) grandmother c)uncle d)mother
4. a) boy b) cousin c) son d)aunt
5. a) grandson b) worker c) grandpa d) sister
5.Совместите животное с его описанием.
a) a crocodile b) a rabbit c) a monkey d) a bird e) a frog
1. It has got two legs. It can sing. It can fly in the air.
2. This animal has got long ears and a small tail. It can run well. It is afraid of foxes and wolves.
3.This animal lives in the river. It can swim and jump well. It is green.
4. This animal has got a long body and a long tail. Its neck is short. It has got a big mouth with many sharp teeth.
5. This animal can climb trees. It eat fruits and nuts. It has got a long tail. It may be very funny.
6.Поставьте данные существительные во множественное число.
1. carpet 6. wolf
2. sheep 7. box
3. boy 8. piano
4. wife 9. man
5. foot 10. lady
7. Найдите соответствие между цифровыми и словесными показаниями времени.
1. 9.05 a) It`s half past eleven.
2. 11.30 b) It`s twenty minutes to four.
3. 8.55 c) It`s a quarter past eight.
4. 15.40 d) It`s five minutes past nine.
5.8.15 e) It`s five minutes to nine.
Название документа 5-6 класс.docx
Тестовые задания по английскому языку
за курс 5 – 6 классов.
Совместите вопросы и ответы.
1.What is your name? a. I am from Russia.
2.What class are you in? b. It’s 73-05-78
3.What is your phone number? c. I am in class 6.
4. Where are you from? d. My name is Ivan.
5. Have you got a cat? e. Yes, I have got a cat.
2. Ответь на вопросы и запиши ответы.
Образец: Have you got a brother? – Yes, I have / No, I haven’t.
Have you got a sister?
Have you got a cat?
Have you got a mother?
Have you got a dog?
Have you got a father?
3.Запиши слова из списка в соответствующие колонки:
Tennis, kangaroo, Russia, zebra, football, America, basketball, English,
crocodile, hockey, volleyball, Australia, French, tiger, cat, New Zealand,
Asia, dog, badminton, baseball, Spanish, Africa, Antarctica, dolphin.
1. SPORT 2. COUNTRIES AND 3. ANIMALS 4. LANGUAGES
4. Исправь утверждения.
Образец: It is cold in Moscow in July.
It is not cold in Moscow in July.
It is very cold in Tambov in August.
It is hot in Omsk in December.
It is rainy in Moscow in February.
It is hot and sunny in London in November.
It is snowy in Tula in May.
5.Составь и запиши предложения.
1. warm/ in April/ is/It.
2. is/in February/It/usually/windy
6. Найди и подчеркни лишнее слово.
1.mother, father, sister, cat
2. volleyball, football, zebra, tennis
3. dog, giraffe, Russia, monkey
4. warm, English, cold, hot
5. snow, computer, camera,telephone
1.d 2c 3b 4a 5e
Sport : tennis, football, basketball, hockey, volleyball, badminton, baseball.
Countries and continents: Russia, America, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Africa, Antarctica
Animals: kangaroo, zebra, crocodile, tiger, cat, dog, dolphin
Languages: English, French, Spanish
1. It is not very cold in Tambov in August.
2. It is not hot in Omsk in December.
3. It is not rainy in Moscow in February.
4. it is not hot and sunny in London in November.
5. It is not snowy in Tula in May.
1. It is warm in April.
2. It is usually windy in April.
3. It is always snowy in February.
4. The weather in November is rainy.
5. It is sometimes sunny in January.
1. cat 2. zebra 3. Russia 4. English 5. Snow
Название документа 6 класс.docx
Контрольная работа по английскому языку 6 класс.
1. Fill in “some” or “any”.
1) Have we got …………… bread?
2) There isn’t ………. water in the glass.
3) There are………. books on the table.
4) I haven’t got ………. lemonade in the fridge.
2. Fill in “a”, “an”, “some”.
…. apple ……. orange ……… coffee
…. dog ……. oil ……… bananas
…. tea ……. bottle ……… room
3. Fill in “am”, “is”, “are”
1) I………. in Class 5.
2) My mother…….. a doctor.
3) …….. you from Russia?
4. Fill in “when”, “where”, “what”, “how”.
1) ………… are you from? 5) …….. do you live?
2) ………… old are you? 6) ……. can your pet do?
3) ………… class are you in? 7) ……. book are you going to read?
4) ………… do you get up? 8)……. often do you watch TV?
5. Odd one out.
1) Town, city, hotel, village.
2) Sugar, lemonade, water, juice.
3) Cold, cool, warm, degree.
4) Cheetah, tiger, forest, lion.
5) Cycling, piano, skiing, gymnastics.
6. Read the text, write T for true sentences and F for false ones.
At my school, we have six lessons a day. We study thirteen subjects. Monday is the worst day: we have two lessons of Maths, two lessons of English and two lessons of History. I am not good at Maths, I like IT and Science. Science is onTuesday. IT is on Wednesday and Friday. We don’t have lessons on Saturday and on Sunday.
1) There are two IT lessons a week.
2) There are 13 subjects in the timetable.
3) They go to school on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
4) The pupil likes Monday.
5) There are five lessons on Monday.
Ключи к контрольной работе.6 класс
1. any 2. any 3. some 4. any
1.an 2. a 3. some. 4. an 5. some 6. A 7. some 8. some 9. A
1. am 2. Is 3. Are
Where 2. How 3. What 4. When 5. Where 6. What 7. What 8. How
1. hotel 2. sugar 3. degree 4. forest 5. Piano
1.T 2.T 3. T 4. F 5.F
Название документа 7 класс..docx
Last night I had a strange dream. It was a world where all the colours were different. The grass was orange, the trees were white. There was a purple sun and a moon the colour of blood in the sky. I was a child again, eight years old, and I was lost. I was very frightened and unhappy. In front of me there was a long street. There were no people. But I heard the noise of big insects. It was hot.
I went into the house and ran up the stairs. When I got to the top, I saw a field full of blue horses. I called one of them, then I got on its back. We went through forests, across rivers, past high mountains covered with black snow. At last we came to a town. The streets were full of people dressed in red. Nobody spoke. I said goodbye to my horse and came to a church. Inside I heard my mother’s voice. I pushed the door. In the church there were hundreds of people, all looking at me. They started to move towards me, slowly at first, then faster and faster… Then I woke up.
Выберите правильный вариант.
What colour was the grass in the man’s dream?
green b) blue c) orange
What colour was the moon in his dream?
purple b) red c) the colour of blood
Was there anybody in the street?
Yes, there was a girl.
No, there were no people.
Yes, there were a lot of people.
Where did the man see many horses?
in the field b) in the house c) in the forest
What colour was snow on the mountains?
black b) white c) blue
Who did the man see in the streets of the town?
horses dressed in white
people dressed in red
Where did the man hear his mother’s voice?
in the street b) in the house c) in the church
Where were hundreds of people looking at the man?
in the church b) in the street c) in the shopе
Верны или не верны данные высказывания. Запишите T (true) или F (false) .
Two years ago the man had a strange dream.
The man was 10 years old in his dream and he was lost.
There were no people in the street but the man heard the noise of cars.
The man went through forests, across rivers, past high mountains on the horse back.
The man said goodbye to his horse and came to a shop.
In the church the man saw his mother.
3 Поставьте глагол из скобок в правильную видо-временную форму.
Alice is a very outgoing person. She 1) ____ (spend) a lot of time with her friends. She often 2) ____ (go) to parties and to disco. Everybody 3) ____ (know) her. She dances very well. She also likes sport. She 4) ____ (be) very athletic.
Alice 5) ____ (not read) many books and 6) ____ (not watch) TV much.
At the moment Alice 7) ____ (speak) with her friends at the party. They 8) ____ (be) very glad to see each other. Some of her friends 9) ____ (listen) to music now. Soon they 10) ____ (dance).
4 Выберите правильный вариант.
___________ a modern kitchen and a well-equipped bathroom in their flat.
It is b) There is c) There are d) there were
The policeman showed me some photos but I didn’t know __________
somebody b) nobody c) anybody d) no people
How much ___________ to fly to New York?
costs b) it costs c) does cost d) does it cost
The weather today is ___________ yesterday.
worse than b) worst than c) more bad than d) bad
Our house is smaller than ____________ .
their b) theirs c) them d) your
Does a friend of yours know _____________ about it?
many b) not many c) much d) some
In our travels we crossed ________ Atlantic Ocean twice.
an b) a c) the d) 0
We always have __________ dinner at 6 p.m.
an b) a c) the d) 0
Название документа 7-8 классы.docx
Тестовые задания 7-8 классы.
I. Find synonyms among the following words and put them in pairs:
Large a. intelligent
Clever b. to dress
A chance c. an opportunity
To continue d. to make notes
To put one’s clothes on e. big
To write f. to go on
II. Find antonyms among the following words and put them in pairs:
To continue a. often
In class b. younger
Elder c. free
Small d. to stop
Seldom e. to fail
To pass f. to switch off
To go to bed g. large
Busy h. to wake up
To turn on i. holidays
III. Choose the correct sentence:
A) Every day we have three or four classes at school.
B) Every day we has three or four classes at school.
17. A) When I have some free time, I read books or listen to some music.
B) When I have some free time, I read a book or Listen to some music.
18. A) All members of the my family like to spend a weekend together.
B) All members of my family like to spend a weekend together.
IV. Choose the right tense form for the sentence:
19. Water a) freezes/ b) is freezing at the temperature of 0’ C.
20. What time a) do you get up/ b) are you getting up every morning?
21. Students usually a) study/ b) are studying five- six days a week.
22. What music a) do you listen/ b) are you listening to? The melody is very pleasant.
23. Where are the children now? – They a) watch/ b) are watching TV in their room.
A. First computers
B. Risky sport
C. Shopping in comfortD. Difficult task
E. Professional sport
F. Shopping from home
G. New users
H. Digging for the past
1. A group of university students from Brazil have been given the job of discovering and locating all the waterfalls in their country. It is not easy because very often the maps are not detailed. The students have to remain in water for long periods of time. Every day they cover a distance of 35 to 40 kilometers through the jungle, each carrying 40 kilos of equipment.
2. For many years now, mail-order shopping has served the needs of a certain kind of customers. Everything they order from a catalogue is delivered to their door. Now, though, e-mail shopping on the Internet has opened up even more opportunities for this kind of shopping.
3. Another generation of computer fans has arrived. They are neither spotty schoolchildren nor intellectual professors, but pensioners who are learning computing with much enthusiasm. It is particularly interesting for people suffering from arthritis as computers offer a way of writing nice clear letters. Now pensioners have discovered the Internet and at the moment they make up the fastest growing membership.
4. Shopping centres are full of all kinds of stores. They are like small, self-contained towns where you can find everything you want. In a large centre, shoppers can find everything they need without having to go anywhere else. They can leave their cars in the shopping centre car park and buy everything in a covered complex, protected from the heat, cold or rain.
5. Not many people know that, back in the fifties, computers were very big, and also very slow. They took up complete floors of a building, and were less powerful, and much slower than any of today’s compact portable computers. At first, the data they had to process and record was fed in on punched-out paper; later magnetic tape was used, but both systems were completely inconvenient.
6. Potholing is a dull name for a most interesting and adventurous sport. Deep underground, on the tracks of primitive men and strange animals who have adapted to life without light, finding unusual landscapes and underground lakes, the potholer lives an exciting adventure. You mustn’t forget, though, that it can be quite dangerous. Without the proper equipment you can fall, get injured or lost.
7. Substantial remains of an octagonal Roman bath house, probably reused as a Christian baptistry, have been uncovered during a student training excavation near Faversham in Kent. The central cold plunge pool was five metres across, and stood within a structure which also had underfloor heating and hot pools, probably originally under a domed roof.
Ежегодно требуется проведение контрольных работ по предмету "Иностранные языки" для проверки уровня обученности обучающихся и качества преподавания предмета. Современные контрольные работы чаще всего представлены в форме тестовых заданий, позволяющих проверить и умение понимать текст с извлечением запрошенной информации, и знание лексики по изученным за данный период темам, и знание грамматики. Часто применяются задания на аудирование. Структура представленных тестовых заданий для проведения контрольных работ в средней школе приближена к структуре заданий, входящих в современные учебники и экзаменационные материалы. В этой подборке есть тестовые задания для учащихся 4-7 классов.
Оставьте свой комментарий: