Контрольная работа для 6 класса
Read the text and decide if the statements are true or false
He certainly knows what he wants. At the age of six, he decided he wanted to be an actor. When he was seven, he tried to get an agent. The agent said he should change his name because it was too Italian. Leonardo refused.
Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the hottest young film stars around at the moment. His face has been on the covers of all the top movie and youth magazines and he has been the subject of countless articles, rumours and gossip. Leonardo does not like reading about himself. “I read things about me that I have never said in my life and never done,” he says.
Leonardo DiCaprio was born in Los Angeles on November 11, 1974. He is a Scorpio. His full name is Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio. His mother is German and his father Italian-American. They called him Leonardo because when his mother was pregnant he started kicking while she was standing in front of a painting of Leonardo Da Vinci. His parents separated before he was born. Leo grew up in a poor neighbourhood of Hollywood.
At school he was very good at imitating people (especially Michael Jackson). This made him very popular. His childhood hero was Poseidon, the Greek god of the sea.
After appearing in TV commercials, he played the part of a homeless boy in a TV comedy.
His big break was his leading role in This Boy’s Life.
After the tremendous success of Titanic, “Leomania” hit the world.
Leo simply says of the Titanic experience, “I was part of something that does not come about often, if ever. I can tell my grandchildren I was in the film.” In Leo’s opinion, “the film will be remembered forever.”
He spent his post- Titanic life avoiding interviews. “Certainly that whole year was a huge learning experience for me. There is no handbook on what it is like to become famous and how to survive it.” He says that “fame is a monster that you have no control over. If you try to fight it, it just feeds the fire.”
Leonardo is very careful about the roles he chooses.
Leo likes his job. “The best thing about acting is that I get to lose myself in another character and actually get paid for it,” he says. “As for myself, I am not sure who I am. It seems that I change every day.”
At the age of ten, he decided he wanted to be an actor.
Leonardo wanted to change his name.
Leonardo DiCaprio was born in the USA.
Leo grew up in a rich family.
He played the part of a homeless boy in a TV comedy.
He was very good at imitating people at school.
He became famous after the tremendous success of Titanic.
II. Write plural forms of these nouns
Baby- , Foot- , Box- , Leaf- , Child- ,
News- , Knife- , Mouse-
III. Open the brackets.
1. They (go) to the theatre last week.
2. His niece just (write) the letter.
3. I (read) a newspaper now.
4. He (like) sweets.
5. Yesterday my aunt (decorate) the Christmas tree.
6. I already (do) my homework.
7. Look! The children (play) football now.
8. Her daughter (speak) French and English well.
IV. Choose the right variant
1.Look at this! They ____ a new magazine.
a) are reading b) read c) is reading d) have read
2. A lot of tourists______ to Buckingham Palace every year.
a) come b) are coming c) came d) is coming
3. There ________ many places to visit in London.
a) is b) will be c) are) d)has
4. She _______ her grandmother last week.
a) visit b) has visited c) visited d) have visited
5. They ____ tennis next week.
a) play b) played c) will play d) plays
6. Have you ever _____ to any museums in England?
a) been b) be c) was d) were
7. The boys _____ a video in their room now.
a) have watched b) is watching c) are watching d) watches
V. Put in ‘will’ or ‘be going to’:
1. A: We don’t have any bread. B: I know. I ______________ get some from the shop.
2. A: We don’t have any bread. B: Really? I ___________ get some from the shop then.
3. A: Why do you need to borrow my suitcase? B: I _________ visit my mother in Scotland next month.
4. A: I’m really cold. B: I __________________ turn the heating on.
5. A: Are you going to John’s party tonight? B: Yes. Are you going too? I _____give you a lift.
6. A: What are your plans after you leave university? B: I __________________ work in a hospital in the USA. I leave on the 25th .
7. (The phone rings) A: I __________________ get it!
8. A: Are you ready to order? B: I can’t decide … Okay, I ______ have the steak, please.
9. A: Are you busy tonight? Would you like to have coffee? B: Sorry. I __________________ go to the library. I’ve been planning to study all day.
10. A: Why are you carrying a hammer? B: I ______________put up some pictures.
VI. Find the mistakes in the following sentences and rewrite the sentences correctly.
1. We have gone to Mexico three times last year.
2. My sister is a journalist and she is interviewing many people.
3. I usually have some sandwiches and the glass of orange juice for breakfast.
4. When I was a child I was playing football every Sunday.
5. The animals are hungry because I haven’t already fed them.
6. Where have you bought this cotton wonderful black shirt?
Контрольная работа по английскому языку в 6 классе к учебнику New Opportunities Elementary. Работа содержит тестовые задания по двум видам речевой деятельности: «Чтение» и «Грамматика и лексика». Данный материал рассчитан на 45 мин, задания направлены на обобщение и контроль пройденного материала.
Цель: выявить уровень сформированности знаний, умений и навыков учащихся в соответствии с целями и задачами изученных грамматических тем «Образование времён Present Simple, Past Simple, Future Simple,Present Perfect»,а также уровень владения лексическими единицами.
1. Выявить моменты, недостаточно изученные учащимися;
2.. Закрепить грамматические и лексические навыки;
3. Обобщить полученные знания.
Раздаточный материал: каждому учащемуся дается листочек с заданиями.
Оставьте свой комментарий:
Комментарии:↓ Показать еще коментарии ↓