Итоговая контрольная работа уровень Pre-Intermediate.
Упражнение 1. Вставьте артикль, где необходимо:
1.This is … clock. 2. This is … Kiev. 3. … Kiev is … big city. 4. Mary is … girl. 5. She is … my sister. 6. This is … room. 7. Is … newspaper in … bag? 8. She is in … room. 9. Is … teacher in … classroom? 10. Is … your room large? 11. Is … pen in … bag? 12. Are you … students? 13. My friend has … children. 14. … sportsmen are always in good form. 15. … children we saw in … street are schoolboys. 16. She lives in … 1st street.
Упражнение2. Вставьте артикль, где необходимо.
At... beginning of ... 19th century ... little boy was born in ... family of John Dickens, ... clerk at ... office in ... Portsmouth, and was named Charles. He had ... sister who was older than himself, arid there were several other children in ... family. When Charles was seven, he was sent to ... school. He was not... strong child. He did not like to play ... cricket or .. football and spent all his free time reading. In 1821 ... family went to ... London and little Charles left behind him ... happiest years of his childhood. His father was in ... money difficulties, and ... family became poorer and poorer. ... boy had to give up his studios. Mr. Dickens was put into ... debtors' prison. Little Charles learned to know all ., horrors and cruelty of ... large capitalist city. He had to go to work at... blacking factory. He worked there from ... morning till ... night. When his father came out of prison, Charles was sent to ... school for some time. Soon he got work as ... clerk. Then he learned ... stenography and became ... reporter; in Parliament. In 1836 at... age of 24 Charles Dick-1 en? published his first book. It was ... collection of ... stories. ... title of ... book was "Sketches by Boz." There were followed by "Pickwick Papers" and "Oliver Twist" and many other famous novels. Charles Dickens is one of ... greatest writers of ... 19th. century. His novels are now translated into most languages of ... world.
Упражнения 3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present Simple, Past Simple, Present Continuous, Past Continuous.
1. Nina (to celebrate) her birthday yesterday. Her room looked beautiful, there (to be) many flowers in it. When I (to come) in, somebody (to play) the piano, two or three pairs (to dance). 2. Listen! Somebody (to play) the piano. 3. I (to like) music very much. 4. When I (to look) out of the window, it (to rain) heavily and people (to hurry) along the streets. 5. What you (to do) at seven o'clock yesterday? - I (to have) supper. 6. When I (to come) home yesterday, I (to see) that all my family (to sit) round the table. Father (to read) a letter from my uncle who (to live) in Kiev. 7. Where you (to be) yesterday? — I (to be) at home the whole day. — How strange. I (to ring) you up at two o'clock, but nobody (to answer). — Oh, I (to be) in the garden. I (to read) your book and (not to hear) the telephone. 8. What you (to do) at five o'clock yesterday? — I (to work) in the library. — I (to be) there, too, but I (not to see) you. 9. Yesterday I (to work) at my English from five till seven. 10. It (to rain) the whole day yesterday. 11. Where your sister (to be) now? — She (to be) in her room. She (to do) her homework.
Упражнения 4. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или вPresent Simple.
I (to read) now. He (to sleep) now. We (to drink) tea now. They (to go) to school now. I (not to sleep) now. She (not to drink) coffee now. I (to read) every day. He (to sleep) every night. We (to drink) tea every morning. They (to go) to school every morning. I (not to sleep) in the daytime. She (not to drink) coffee after lunch. We (not to watch) TV now. They (not to eat) now. My mother (not to work) now. You (to work ) now? He (to play) now? They (to eat) now? Your sister (to rest) now? What you (to do) now? What you (to read) now? What they (to eat) now? What your brother (to drink) now? We (not to watch) TV in the morning. They (not to eat) at the lesson. My mother (not to work) at an office. You (to work) every day? He (to play) in the afternoon? They (to eat) at school? Your sister (to rest) after school? What you (to do) every morning? What you (to read) after dinner? What they (to eat) at breakfast? What your brother (to drink) in the evening?
Упражнение 5. Переведите на английский язык.
1 На столе лежит что-то круглое. Что это такое?
2 Никто об этом ничего не знает.
3 В городе много парков. Везде деревья и цветы.
4 В той комнате кто-то есть.
5 Анна живет где-то в этом районе.
6 Я никого не знаю в этом городе.
7 Дай мне, пожалуйста, что-нибудь поесть.
8 Кто-нибудь знает адрес нашего учителя?
9 Все в порядке.
10 Кто-нибудь хочет посмотреть телевизор?
11 Мы слышали эту песню повсюду.
12 Он где-то в саду.
Упражнение 6. Вставьте предлоги on, in или into.
1. Where is the book? - - It is ... the table. 2. Where is the tea? — It is ... the cup. 3. Put the plates ... the table. 4. Put the book ... the bag. 5. There is a beautiful picture ... the wall. 6. He went ... the room. 7. I like to sit ... the sofa ... my room. 8. Mother is cooking dinner ... the kitchen. 9. She went ... the room and sat down ... the sofa. 10. There are many people ... the park today. 11. There is a girl standing ... the bridge. Why is she crying? - She has dropped her doll ... the water. 12. There is no tea ... my cup. 13. Pour some tea ... my cup. 14. Put these flowers ... the window-sill. 15. I saw many people ... the platform waiting for the train. 16. We went ... the garden and sat down ... a bench. 17. The teacher hung a picture ... the blackboard. 18. I opened the door and went ... the classroom. The teacher was writing some words ... the blackboard. The pupils were writing these words ... their exercise-books. There were some books and pens ... the teacher's table. There were two maps ... the wall and some flowers ... the window-sills. I saw a pen ... the floor. I picked it up and put it ... the table. 19. He put his hand ... his pocket, took out a letter and dropped it ... the mail-box which hung ... the wall of the house. Then he got ... his car and drove off.
Упражнение 7. Вставьте предлоги in или to.
1.We did not want to stay ... town on such a hot day, so we went ... the country. 2. It is very late: Go ... bed at once. 3. Where is your little sister? - - She is ... bed. Mother always puts her ... bed at eight o'clock. 4. In summer my mother does not go ... work and I don't go ... school. We live ... the country. My father goes ... work every day, so he stays ... town. But sometimes he comes ... the country after work and goes back ... town early in the morning, when I am still ... bed. 5. In winter I usually go ... bed at ten o'clock because I learn ... school and have to get up early.
Упражнение 8. Переведите на английский язык следующие словосочетания.
В четыре часа, в половине шестого, без четверти три, на закате, в четверть пятого, в полночь, в пять минут шестого, без десяти два, полдень, на восходе солнца, в двадцать пять третьего.
Задание 9. Поставьте предложение в вопросительную форму (общий вопрос).
Пример: Michael and Samantha live together. – Do Michael and Samantha live together?
They are at home now.
James played chess with his friend yesterday.
He has been waiting for me all day.
Mary is speaking on the phone now.
Usually I wake up at 6 o’clock.
Задание 10. Поставьте слова в правильном порядке.
Пример: does / he / train / how / often? – How often does he train?
summer / Paris / to / went / last/ who?
flowers / Mike’s / grow / in / what / garden?
now / where / they / walking / are?
charge / denied / why / has / a / Lola?
When / visit / grandmother / will / we / our?
Задание 11. Поставьте альтернативный вопрос к выделенным словам.
Пример: It is chilly outside – Is it chilly or warm outside?
He was in Liverpool last year.
There is a good cafe in that hotel.
Linda wears a strange hat.
I’m going to work in a restaurant.
Her mother can speak three languages.
Задание 12. Поставьте вопрос к подлежащему.
Пример: Jane works for a law firm. – Who works for a law firm?
Tony has married.
This city was occupied by fascists.
Today we will attend a new museum.
His car needs urgent repairing.
Darla cooked a tasty cake yesterday.
Пример: This library ... (build) in 1921. - This library was built in 1921.
1. I can't pay the fare, because my purse ... (steal).
2. This irrigation project ... (finish) tomorrow.
3. Sandra ... (drive) to work by her husband every day.
4. My car ... (repair) at the moment.
5. Are you going to make breakfast? No, it ... (make) by my brother.
Пример: Many women and children ... (hurt) in the car accident yesterday. -
Many women and children were hurt in the car accident yesterday.
1. I ... (remember) this story forever.
2. These beautiful plants ... (grow) by my grandmother.
3. The best wine ... (produce) in France.
4. We ... (find) a corpse in his room.
5. This ancient settlement ... (discover) by the famous archaeologist in 1925.
Пример: Samantha ... (visit) Tretyakov Gallery last month. - Samantha visited Tretyakov Gallery last month.
1. Mark ... (not finish) his essay yet.
2. Helen ... (read) a book when she heard a loud shriek.
3. My brother ... (go out) with his girlfriend every day.
4. First he ... (dial) the code, then he opened the safe.
5. I'm afraid we ... (not go) to the party tomorrow.
Данная разработка входного среза по английскому языку полностью соответствует стандартам ФГОС. Включает в себя задания уровня Pre-Intermediate по английскому языку различного типа: чтение с выбором правильного варианта ответа, задания на знание пройденной лексики, а также ряд грамматических заданий, таких как составление различных типов вопросов, составление предложений, выбор ответа на вопрос. Также в данную разработку входит бланк ответов и, собственно, сами ответы для данного теста. Данная разработка удобна для определения уровня знаний обучающихся и главное преимущество данной разработки заключается в том, что в ней представлен широкий спектр заданий, а не только однотипные тестовые задания, что позволяет в полной мере судить о качестве полученных знаний.
Оставьте свой комментарий: