Шайманова Бибигуль Кыдырбековна СШЛ№23 гАктобе
May, 04, 2016
Theme of the lesson:
to talk about William Shakespeare.
to practice pupils using Past tenses and speak on the topic using relevant vocabulary
to develop pupils skills in logical thinking and the ability to express their opinion on the topic;
to widen students’ knowledge Past tenses and its usage
to form pair, individual work skills.
Students will be able:
1. to use active vocabulary while doing exercises;
2. to use Past tenses correctly
3. to work in pairs and individually.
Language and linguistic materials:
Sonnets, globe, century, etc.
1. “English 8”Students’ book , Teacher’s guide by T. Ayapova
2. `New Round Up 4` St.book by V.Evans.
3. copies of the text.
Vocabulary – on the topic.
Grammar- Past tenses.
Stages of the lesson:
I. Organizational moment:
Greets, sets the goals of the lesson
T: Good afternoon, boys and girls!
T: How are you, today? Are you ready for lesson?
T: Well, pupils, at first, let’s check the class atmosphere.
Who is on duty today? Is anybody absent today?
What is the date today?
What is the day today?
What season is it now?
Do you like winter?
What month is it now?
What is the weather like today?
P: Good afternoon, dear teacher!
P: Yes, OK.
II. 1.Starting point.
The teacher asks to students write right answers to crossword.
Well! Students! You must write right answers to crossword.
Students write right answers to crossword.
Asks to listen to and read the words and write with their translations.
Students! Let`s listen to and read the words and write with their translations.
Students listen to and read the words and write with their translations.
Copies of the text.
1. Asks to students watch the video about William Shakespeare.
and speak about it.
2. Asks to read the text and find the verbs in the Past Simple.
3. Asks to complete the chart about William Shakespeare.
4. Asks to answer the questions.
Let`s watch the video about William Shakespeare. and speak about it. And read the text and find the verbs in the Past Simple. And complete the chart about William Shakespeare.Then answer the questions.
1. Students watch the video about William Shakespeare and speak about it.
2. Students read the text and find the verbs in the Past Simple.
3. Students complete the chart about William Shakespeare.
4. Students answer the questions.
III. Summing up the results of the lesson.
Summarizes the results of the lesson, gives feedback to the students
What new did you know at the lesson? What was interesting/difficult?
Answer the questions.
Teacher gives the marks and gives the reason for giving a mark.
The marks for the lesson are…
Prepare good reading of one of W. Shakespeare’s sonnets.
Оставьте свой комментарий: