1. Once a feller met a feller in a field of
fitches, Said a feller to a feller, 'Can a
feller tell a feller, Where a feller itches?'
2. We eat what we can and what we can't,
3. Benny Butler bought bitter butter in a
brass bell but broke it.
4. Good, better, best, Never let it rest, Till
your good is better, and your better
5. The Sunday school sings spiritual songs
6. Tommy Tickle tickled his teacher. Where
did Tommy Tickle's teacher tickle
7. I was barbarously barbarized by the bar-
barity of a barbarian barber in a barber's
8. Mr. Mrs. Master and Miss Moth met Miss,
Master, Mrs. and Mr. Moss.
9. Seven shaggy sheepdogs shook sand
10. I can't can a can without a can; can you
can a can without a can?
11. Tiny Tommy Tortoise talked to Tessie
Turtle on the telephone ten times today.
12. Fiona felt the French film was fatuous
13. Six silly sisters sell silk to six sickly sen-
Оставьте свой комментарий:
Комментарии:↓ Показать еще коментарии ↓