Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Questions: How do you sleep? How much does it take you to fall asleep? Do you ever wake up during the night? Do you have difficulty falling asleep or getting back to asleep if you wake up? Are you an insomniac? Why is sleep important?
Theme: __________________________________________________________ Know Want to know Learnt
Home task: Write essay “Why is sleep important?”
Divide into pairs. Write down three statements, one of which is a lie. Giving your statements to another group. The second group reads and discusses the statements by defining which of three is not true.
Theme: Dreams 10th form
Aims of the lesson:
1) To deepen pupils’ knowledge about dreams and health
2) To develop interest and oral speech of the pupils; to develop pupils’ speaking, listening, reading and writing
3) To bring up respect to their health; to extend the pupils’ horizon about dreams
The type of the lesson: control-generalizing lesson
The sight of the lesson: practical lesson
Aids: interactive board, books, stickers, dictionaries, computer.
Plan of the lesson
1. Organization moment (2 m.)
2. Dividing into groups (1 m.)
3. Brainstorming activity (2 m.)
4. Work with the book. (10 m.)
5. Work in groups (20 m.)
6. Assessment (1 m.)
7. Home task (1 m.)
8. Reflection (2 m.)
Procedure of the lesson
1. Organization moment.
- Good morning, pupils! Let’s greet each other. How are you? So, give the toy saying the wishes to your partner.
2. Dividing into groups.
- Here please take the stickers of different geometric shapes. You have received. And now sit all in the geometric figures, create your group.
3. Brainstorming activity.
- Answer the questions. Work in groups.
Ø How do you sleep?
Ø How much does it take you to fall asleep?
Ø Do you ever wake up during the night?
Ø Do you have difficulty falling asleep or getting back to asleep if you wake up?
Ø Are you an insomniac?
Ø Why is sleep important?
- Thanks for your answers.
- Discuss in a group about what will be discussed today at our lesson.
- So, the theme of the lesson is …
- Why did your group came to this decision? Think about what you need learn in class today? What you should know by the end of the lesson? The purpose of the lesson. Write down on the board.
- Do the cluster on theme “Dreams” in groups.
4. Work with the book.
- Read the text at p.74, read it in yourself, then discuss in groups. After reading fill the table KWL (ЗХУ). And write down the new words from the text, and read out to the class.
- Do ex.5, p.75. are the sentences true or false? Correct false ones.
- Read the article again. Complete the sentences with the exact words.
5. Work in groups.
- Now work in group, each group prepares a project on theme and then defend it.
- Today we are more improved our skills to work in a group.
- Now, assess each group for their presentation using the stickers with your comments.
7. Home task
- Write essay “Why is sleep important?”
- To summarize the lesson, let's go back to the purposes for the debriefing. What did you learn in class? Tell us what you liked and did not like in the classroom. What changes can you make to the lesson?
- - What have you achieved at the lesson? Why did you do it? What you need to do to get a better result?
Оставьте свой комментарий:
Комментарии:↓ Показать еще коментарии ↓