Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Let’s help Jim
ea [ i: ] [ e] eat bread meat breakfast please for breakfast teeth healthy tea head read ea
What do you like to eat for breakfast? I like to eat … for breakfast.
School, nine, meat, breakfast, like, read, lazy, dog, friends, together, ice cream, I am Jim. I am … . I go to …. I can … and write. I am not … . I … to play tennis. For …. I like sandwiches, cakes and … . I have got many …. . We play … on Sundays. I have got a …. It likes ham and ….
Use the word combinations long short funny strong black white clean ears tail nose teeth face neck eyes
Find the odd words out Cake, cheese, brave, eggs, carrot, butter, meat Run, skate, dance, welcome, swim, play, jump. Nose, teeth, neck, tail, face, funny, eyes. Crocodile, giraffe, kangaroo, rabbit, tiger
Must - ДОЛЖЕН I think you must …..
Открытый урок по английскому языку в 3 классе на тему:
" Давайте, поможем Джиму".
Учитель : Залилова А.А.
Урок. Помогаем Джиму
- Good morning children!
- I'm glad to see you. Take your sits! Today the theme of our lesson is " Let's help Jim". As you see the boy came from London. And he wants to know how Russian pupils speak English . He asks DOyou know English very well? You should be very attentive and work hard. He will give us some tasks and we should try to do them.
- Let's begin our lesson with the preparing our toungs to the lesson. Look at the blackboard. Here you can see the letters e and a (уф). this combination of letters give us two sounds. The first sound is [i:], the second sound is [e ]. Listen to me attentively and repeat after me.
[ i: ] [ e]
please for breakfast
- Will you read the words ? Well done. Translate them. Raise your hands.
- It's time to play and find out what you like to eat for breakfast. I want 5 pupils to go to the teacher's table and choose the pictures. Other pupils ask them " What do you like to eat for breakfast?" and you should answer the question so like to eat ham for breakfast.
- Open your textbooks please! We shall read the dialogue from exercise 1 on page 35. Put the sentences in the logical order and make up the dialogue. I will give one minute.
- Are you ready? Now listen to the speakers and check up yourself.
-Have you got any mistakes? Who wants to read the dialogue? Will you translate?
Hands on hips
1,2,3 hop 1,2,3 stop
- Boys and girls Jim wants to tell some words about himself. but he can't. He can't read, because some words are fell down. Let's help Jim/ You should put the right words. Who wants to be the first? ( Translate the sentences). Do you agree with this variant?
Ex. 4 p. 36
Can you ask Jim some questions Jim. I'll help you. You can see questions on the blackboard. But as you see the first words are missed. Put this special questions there
6) Совершенствование монологической речи.
- We have read a little text about Jim and ask some questions! Can you tell Jim some words about yourself. He wants to know about yourself too.
- Let's have a little rest. Sing a song together.
-Have you got a cat? ( Yes,I have) -Have you got a dog? (No, I haven't)
- As you see our guest jim has got a dog. Now, let's speak about animals! Look at the blackboard. Let's help Jim to make up word combinations with this words. Are you ready?
- Can you describe the picture?
The bear has got short tail.
the dog has got short tail.
Jim gave you a task. Look at the blackboard
Find out the odd words
• Cake, cheese, brave, eggs, carrot, butter, meat
• Run, skate, dance, welcome, swim, play, jump.
• Nose, teeth, neck, tail, face, funny, eyes.
• Crocodile, giraffe, kangaroo, rabbit, tiger
• -The lesson is over .You may go. Well done
Оставьте свой комментарий:
Комментарии:↓ Показать еще коментарии ↓